Sales Ops Analyst
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the worlds internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As Criteos business scales ever faster, the CRM (SalesForce) systems and tools business analyst will be responsible for driving better outcome from tools, strengthen sales processes and automation, managing all Sales Operations functions across the Criteo Mid-Market channel, including policy development enforcement, data integrity, reporting, and process improvement.
The business performance teamis a fairly new team with the mission to provide Criteo commercial teams with optimal conditions to maximize operational efficiency through measurement, processes, tools and direction.
TheCRM (SalesForce) systems and tools business analyst plays a key role in the team by driving new projects and ensuring sales operations consistency worldwide, reporting directly to the Team Lead, Sales Effectiveness, Global Mid-Market.
This role is based in Boston and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company and pre-eminent brand in the online advertising space.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive best outcome from CRM tool
- Trouble shoot, identify and solve user issues at scale
- Ensure alignment with ops and marketing
- Ensure alignment with operations, legal and finance
- Unify and implement common processes
- Analyze complex data from multiple sources, youll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact Reporting tools and metrics
- Work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of theCriteoProduct, and run real world tests on new developments. Campaign control and oversight
- New Tool Creation & Deployment: autonomously deploy new processes, tools .
Who you are:
- High level of Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to be agile and flexible in a fast growing and changing environment
- Strong familiarity in working with SalesForce: implementation, system design, development or solution-architecture
- Team player, likes to be part of a great team
- 2 years of previous business analysis experience or skills
- Can tackle day to day business requests while considering long term strategy
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Can do attitude, autonomous, detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as a part of cross functional team
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with and present to senior stakeholders .
- Data magician
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.