Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry? Are you inspired by unique dining experiences shared with friends and loved ones? Would you like to be part of an early stage startup that will transform the art of hosting a dinner party? If yes keep reading…
At our core
dineoutwith.us is a dining-tech startup on a mission to foster the art of the dinner party and inspire people to deepen their connections to friends, colleagues and loved ones through unique culinary experiences at top restaurants. As a social dining experience pioneer, dineoutwith.us partners with restaurants to offer exclusive off-menu, private dining experiences to groups of discerning diners – on a platform that seamlessly manages that entire process from planning to table – at top restaurants. With just a few clicks you can select your unique menu experience, schedule date and time, invite guests, manage RSVPs, and handle payment– it’s that easy!
What you will be doing
This is a key role in the organization. You will be working closely with Relationship Managers, Operations, Marketing, our IT team, and our lead branding agency to:
- Play a pivotal role in supporting dineoutwith.us' innovative in-restaurant dinner party platform that will revolutionize the customer/restaurant experience.
- Support new restaurant partnership development and help manage the onboarding process for qualified restaurants.
- Problem-solve and assist in trouble-shooting customer and / or restaurant partner issues.
- Help refine and optimize our online and in-restaurant customer experience.
- Track customer lifecycle engagement through our CRM platform to help acquire new relationships, nurture existing customers and to optimize the complete end to end dineoutwith.us customer experience.
- Provide operational support to scale in Boston and support the expansion of our offering into other cities across the United States.
- Interface with sales and IT to ensure all dinner party bookings are processed and managed correctly, including adherence to pricing and promotional specifications as well as special dinner requests.
- Check-in on dinner party booking events to ensure a seamless host and guest experience at the restaurant.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
What you bring
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, well-organized, team member who thrives in a high-performing, results-oriented culture and is passionate about joining a team of like-minded individuals. Specific requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for a sales, customer service, or brand ambassador role.
- Demonstrated success as a strong performer in a team-centric environment.
- Strong organization skills, high degree of motivation, and attention to detail.
- A passion for nurturing and delivering excellence.
- The ability to manage priorities sensibly in an ever-changing environment, and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as required.
- Fluency in basic workplace software (MS Office, Google Apps, Excel, Powerpoint).
- (Preferred) prior experience with project management teamware, CRM solutions, social media, and email marketing platforms.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a role consistent with a sales operation / support role.
Position Location & Compensation
Full time position based in Boston. Immediate availability preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
$30,000.00 to $40,000.00 + Equity. Annual bonus based on performance.
We are striving to create a win-win-win company culture centered on the following: operational excellence; personal accountability in the framework of a high-performing and highly-interdependent team; obsession with product quality and customer delight; and prudent stewardship of both company and stakeholder needs. We are a team that deeply cares about one another in the context of a disciplined approach to success. We celebrate diversity
Please submit a CV and thoughtful cover letter on Indeed.com, outlining your potential to contribute. Three references will be required for all candidates who are being seriously considered after an initial interview.
- Sales operations: 2+ years (Strongly Preferred)
- Customer facing experience: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Customer Service Skills: 1+ years (Required)
- Analytics and reporting 1+years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Boston, MA
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Day (Required)
- Some Evenings (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Analytics and Reporting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Facing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Operations: 2 years (Required)
- Other forms