iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
As a Sales Operations, Pricing Analyst, you will help drive sales growth and formulate pricing strategies. This role will involve planning, communicating, and executing strategies to successfully drive and expand sales in this extremely relevant, high-growth industry. Additional functions including sales analysis, responding to RFPs, data maintenance, basic Salesforce administration and other operational functions as needed. This is a high visibility role with direct exposure to Sales Management, Finance and Executive Leadership.
- Work directly with the internal sales team to develop pricing frameworks and provide commercial guidance.
- Analyze pricing, profit margin, and contract data to recommend business opportunities and provide guidance to the Sales team (Deal Desk Workflow).
- Review and verify quote information to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Have a deep understanding of internal systems (Salesforce, ERP, Salesloft) to help with order accuracy and data cleanliness
- Own operational process improvements to increase the effectiveness of Deal Desk
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all deal desk processes
- Build and maintain insightful Deal Desk related dashboards for cross-functional use
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to support data quality
- Assisting with RFP submissions
- Assist internal team members to help them understand buyers needs.
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with sales team.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about the field.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Coordinate with local, regional, national, and global sales teams to ensure sales goals are met in a timely fashion and in compliance with best practices and company SLAs.
- Develop and maintain sales analyses by identifying trends and compiling other metrics.
- Effectively prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc requests and responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in business administration, finance, or a related field preferred
- Mastery of Office Excel
- Background in finance, FP&A or similar roles is a plus.
- Strong understanding of standard Office 365 software such as Microsoft Office
- Background working for SaaS software companies is a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks while achieving time-sensitive deadlines
- Experience working cross-functionally among teams and business groups
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding self-discipline
- Familiarity with Salesforce software is a plus
- Health, vision and dental insurance - open to domestic partners
- 401K with Company match
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and fun work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas