Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Sales Operations Manager Offshore Vendor Management, you responsible for the management of our entire offshore operations. You will partner with sales, service, and other departments to help them improve their internal process to drive better efficiency. You will act as the first line of defense for the day-to-day support of our internal partners and also our offshore team. Success in the role will be measured by delivering impactful results on operational improvement internally, meeting all SLAs, ensure accurate billing and overall partners' satisfaction.
What You'll Do:
- Supervise and monitor IGTs our outsourced operations performance and progress
- Accurately prioritize for current and incoming projects
- Evaluation of new projects/process
- Create all training material for new projects and ensure they are meticulously documented with specified expectations/outcomes from stakeholders
- Supervise and address IGT contractor error rate, SLAs, etc.
- Ensure accurate monthly billing
- Continuously evaluate processes, identify areas for improvement, propose and implement solutions
- Be a trusted liaison with other functional organizations
- Provide the required reporting and analytics to understand how the offshore team is performing
- Proactively anticipate new processes/systems trends that can drive productivity
- Drive organizational awareness of processes, timelines, requirements, and reporting metrics to enable and maintain operational perfection
- Assess and uncover gaps in the process, analyze the source of the issue, create a plan to resolve the underlying issues/concerns, and execute a solution
- Manage dependencies and timeline across multiple projects to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Allocate resources efficiently (Unused weekly hours <40)
Who you are:
- 2-5 demonstrated ability in vendor management, program management, or project management
- Proven SFDC Salesforce and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture.
- A transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative
- High energy great teammate and creative problem solver, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes created
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in a growing technology company
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.