What will you own?
- Manage forecast calls, sales pipeline reviews and sales performance and productivity
- Assist in forecast and sales target setting processes
- Manage, create and maintain regional sales pipeline, sales productivity, and marketing reporting
- Manage, create, and maintain operational processes
- Manage channel commissions toolset, process, and reporting
- Lead Sales Order processing team; train, mentor, and coach team
- Solve and escalate order issues as they arise with the relevant cross-functional groups, and ensure their timely resolution
- Drive continuous process improvements for order process and team efficiency, including project management of system enhancements
- Ensure appropriate documentation exists for quoting and order processes, and train team on updated and evolving processes
- Special projects as required
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations role
- College Degree preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.