Sales Operations Manager
Examity the world leader in online test integrity and ranked 119 fastest growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, is looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Operations Manager to join its growing team in our new Newton, MA location.
Does this sound like you?
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will work closely and collaboratively with sales and account management leadership to provide recommendations and insight into the growth of our business.
You will proactively monitor sales performance and drive accountability to ensure our business segments are meeting and exceeding forecasted growth. Additionally, you will act as an extension of sales leadership, operationalizing reporting and forecasting functions. As you grow into this role, you will learn the KPIs that drive our business and have an important role in planning our future.
What you are responsible for:
- Assist in building our annual sales goals and assign team quotas
- Track and report on key sales metrics to ensure alignment against overall goals
- Provide value-added reporting, create KPIs/leading indicators with your team
- Serve as the primary Salesforce administrator and maintain data integrity
- Design and distribute customized reports and dashboards for all stakeholders
- Train and hold all team members accountable for their use of Salesforce
- Contribute to the creation of sales compensation programs and oversee the tracking of those programs
- Support sales territory and account assignments
- Manage Examity’s process for contract renewal
What we require:
- 5+ years of professional experience with a proven track record of success; industry experience in sales operations for a dynamic growth company preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.com
- Comfortable defining key metrics and apply ongoing analysis to produce actionable insights
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Pardot
- A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
What we offer you
- A career in a fast-growing disruptive segment of EdTech
- The opportunity to advance within a rapidly growing company
- A competitive compensation package that rewards you for your accomplishments
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. Examity’s new urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home day” per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer:
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.