Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operation Manager
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives for end to end management of programs in order to execute goals across the Sales Organization. You will work to simplify our sales systems and processes while championing our CRM. This role will proactively identify and address gaps in processes, tools, and other areas of opportunity related to sales force effectiveness & revenue generation. This role will also ensure sales projects and programs are delivered on time and accomplish the desired business objectives. This position reports into the Head of Sales Operations.
- Business Operations/Sales Ops Analyst
- Market Analysis on Territory & Segmentation
- Assist Sales Ops Director on Leading Indicators & Metrics
- Reporting on Metrics & Conversion Rates
- Identifying Sales Trends
- Forecasting & Pipeline Management
- Own & Manage budget for comp, spiffs, QBRs, sales tools
- Processing Commissions
- Own processing & reporting on renewals
- Assist with system management
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Operations
- SFDC and sales technology proficiency
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project management experience
MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM
We want diverse skill sets and smart people, so we can learn from each other and solve interesting/difficult problems. We don't just click the same buttons over and over. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
MORE ABOUT THE PERKS
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and soda), work from home options, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.