Are you a Sales Operations Analyst or Manager who is a Certified Salesforce Administrator looking to grow your career and make a huge impact at a rapidly growing startup?
At CareAcademy we're helping to solve the direct care worker shortage and making a positive impact in the lives of people who need longer-term care.
We're expanding our sales team and this is an opportunity for you to grow in your career. We’re growing the business by 40% quarter over quarter and you’ll help make the sales team to become more efficient through optimizing the sales tech-stack. In this process you’ll support the SVP of Sales and Business Development with implementing tracking of sales metric and data analysis to continually improve sales-related processes.
This exciting role will be focused on driving new software implementations and operational efficiencies within the sales team, ensuring proper data collection and will work alongside our marketing and sales team to provide data. The leadership team will provide strategic insight to help guide your work.
To be successful, you will need to be a highly motivated, detail, and process-oriented individual with significant expertise in Salesforce implementation and management focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic sales and marketing team by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful sales operations organization as well as strong critical thinking competencies.
Your duties include:
- Sales strategy - Actively identify the most effective, scalable opportunities to address issues and opportunities within the day to day activities of the sales team. Translate those opportunities for process improvement into actionable goals with supporting activities for each; implement dashboards/reports/tracking.
- Sales technology implementation and management - assist SVP of Sales with definition of business requirements for sales technology; assist with design, implementation, and integration; continuous improvement of solutions over time
- Forecasting and benchmarking - work with sales leadership to lead top-down and bottom-up forecasting; build benchmarks, trending, analysis.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, innovations, and technologies used to enable sales operations success
- Contract Review - review customer contracts for accuracy and reject contracts when the sales team makes an error.
- Perform strategic research and analysis as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Data Science, or equivalent degree/experience
- 5+ years in progressively more responsible Sales Operations roles
5+ years of Salesforce.com expertise required including relevant Salesforce certifications:
- Certified Platform Administrator
- Advanced Administrator
- Platform App builder certification
- CPQ certification preferred but not required
- Approaches Salesforce development with an emphasis on platform scale and sustainability
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, including REST, Bulk, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Classic platforms
- Experience with Kanban or Agile methodologies for project management
- Experience migrating from one CRM to another
- Preferred but not required experience with Salesforce development and languages (Apex, SOQL), as well as an understanding of declarative configuration options
- Well rounded technical knowledge including database management
- A proactive mindset, strategic focus, and business acumen; unique ability to understand both big-picture organizational strategy and the details of execution
- Improvement orientation - proven experience reducing cost of sale/improving sales cycle times or outcomes (e.g. win rate, deal size) through process improvements and technology enablers
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales & Marketing Operations processes and systems (lead generation, campaign results tracking, sales process, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, and sales quotas); required
- Comfort with advanced analytics and statistical analysis; required
- Deep understanding of (and empathy for) the role of a sales professional
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- regularly required to talk and hear
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- required to use close vision and be able to focus
- must be able to perform computer functions and operate routine office equipment
- must be able to travel on an occasional basis
CareAcademy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Unlimited PTO and Parental Leave options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to 4% company matched contributions (no vesting period!)
- Equity options
- Awesome team mates and regularly scheduled happy hours!
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 depending on experience with Salesforce Development
Option to Purchase Equity/Shares: 0.035% - 0.07%