About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives in the hotel industry.
As a Sales Operations Manager you will be part of our Sales team and responsible for providing operational day-to-day support with ownership of our CRM (Salesforce). You will create reports for Sales Directors and Customer Success Managers, as well as monthly reports for C-Level executives.You will ensure use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across the company. Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Help define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools and resources
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, SOPs, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR, and Sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales teams productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Own Salesforce administration and train the Sales team on best practices.
Experience Profile: relevant past experience (Requirements)
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and Product.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business-related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a B2B SaaS company.
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,000 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the worlds leading brands, including Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, and Grupo Posadas. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform and the winner of Inc.s Best Workplaces of 2019, Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.