Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 500 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
Brightcove is looking for a Sales Operations Intern to join our Sales Team! We are looking for an exceptional person to experience the excitement and growth in our very dynamic and fast-paced Sales Organization. The right candidate is a highly motivated person who has a solid an analytical background.
To learn more about the experience, and see how past Co-ops enjoyed their time please click here: https://bcove.video/2viYgZt.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Account Management and Customer success teams to ensure customer data is captured in the corporate CRM real time
- Work as individual contributor reviewing historical corporate contact data and updating CRM system with key data points
- Maintain CRM with real time information from new deals that are signed
- Maintain and update sales training videos and documentation
- Assist in coordinating quarterly sales teams kickoffs and company-wide corporate events
- Work on various long term projects involving customer account information ranging from contract headquarters to named contacts on the account
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure specific customer details are documented in order to properly assist customers
- Perform analysis on sales data to identify and uncover trends within the organization
- Compile data used by sales team management to create actionable insights that are presented to sales leadership
- Uncover data anomalies and performed data cleansing
- Assist with sales forecasting process - reporting, methodology and analysis
- Pursuing College Degree
- Working knowledge of Excel required
- Experience with CRMs (salesforce or desk) preferred
- Highly motivated, self starter
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Identify areas for process improvement
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success.
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
More Jobs From