Office Tour Photos
edX is a non-profit, growth stage eLearning startup with a mission to provide high-quality education for everyone, everywhere. The edX for Business sales team continues to grow and we are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team.
If you are looking for an operations-focused, highly cross-functional and influential position that is a little different than the others...this is it! Help our Sales team to seamlessly build relationships in Fortune 2000 companies that are looking for quality alternatives to educating their workforce. This is a multi-billion dollar industry that is ripe for disruption and edX has the ideal product. Time to apply your organizational and process improvement skills to enhance this team!
- Responsible for supporting a staff of 20+ Sales employees as well as key stakeholders in the B2B function of the business such as but not limited to finance, legal and accounting
- Create reports in conjunction with marketing through HubSpot and Salesforce
- Ensure internal customer service satisfaction through quality service, efficient product delivery and visibility, and the enhancement of new and existing business opportunities
- Show initiative by making or approving decisions for improving our existing Sales process
- Ensure that approved operating policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Responsible for streamlining Salesforce or other CRM data entry
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of previous Coordinator or operations experience required
- Experience with CRM systems supporting Sales teams (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong organizational skills required, ability to work cross-functionally is a plus
- Experience with GSuite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree or equivalent professional experience
This is a non-exempt, hourly paid position. Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.
More Jobs From