We are looking for a Sales Operations and Contract Associate to join our Sales Operations team within our Finance division. The Sales Operations & Contract Associate will provide support to the Sales and Account Management teams by developing and processing athenahealth contracts. The Associate will also focus on operational improvements and creating processes to streamline and scale the Sales Operations workflow.
You are an adaptable, highly motivated individual looking to showcase your operational and contracting expertise in an exceedingly fast paced environment. You enjoy learning and collaborating.
The Team: Our Sales Operations group is a team of 25 within our Accounting function. This team works hand in hand with our Sales teams to put contracts in place to provide services to both new and existing Clients.
- Assist in the creation of contracts, as well as process fully executed agreements.
- Review contracts for completeness and ensure they comply with SOC1 guidelines and are prepared for countersignature by authorized individuals.
- Ensure bookings and quota are correct according to the contract and company policy.
- Follow up with the appropriate individuals to ensure contracts are received from the client in a timely fashion.
- Triage requests to and from internal stakeholders. Review requests for discounts and custom pricing. Ensure approvals are in place to accept pricing and operational exceptions, coordinating with Legal, Finance and the business as needed.
- Continually monitor accuracy of the data in the CRM through daily, weekly and monthly report reviews.
- Support the client with billing inquiries and amend contracts as required.
- Process cancellations and ensure termination calculations are accurate.
- Continually monitor accuracy of the existing client data in the CRM through daily, weekly, and monthly report reviews.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity for Sales, Account Management, and Sales Ops. Document and implement improved processes, leveraging automation whenever possible.
- Maintain and develop process documentation for operational improvements, new services, etc. and develop standard operating rhythm to utilize and monitor accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Sales Operations and Contracting.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a contracting or Sales Operations role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
- Proven and effective communication skills
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to maintain sense of humor in stressful situations
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.