After a year of massive growth in both revenue and headcount, Jellyfish is ready to add a strategic Sales Operations hire to our team to help build the foundational systems, processes, and infrastructure for our next stage of growth. To help fuel our growth and find new ways to continuously improve, we are looking for an established leader to drive our global sales operations efforts. This person will partner closely with the VP of Sales to drive strategic planning and ongoing operations.
Ideally you are someone who is familiar with the growing pains of a high-growth SaaS operation and able to routinely switch back and forth between strategic planning and prioritization of various deliverables with a get stuff done hands-on attitude.
As Sales Operations Specialist, you will:
- Be the worldwide go-to person for all sales operations -- including systems, insights, reporting, and deal desk
- Consistently look for optimizations with our internal sales systems/processes to improve our sales productivity
- Serve as the go-to person for sales leadership to better understand our segments, geographies, customers, etc - territory planning will be a major strategic focus for 2021
- Maintain the roadmap of sales initiatives, leveraging strong collaboration, prioritization, and project management skills
- Drive actionable outcomes by clearly communicating findings to a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 5-10 years of experience leading sales operations at high-growth SaaS companies
- Experience building high-performing Ops teams that support both transactional and enterprise sales motions
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Understand how to interpret data and use it as a competitive advantage
- Strong sense of curiosity with a bias towards action
- Strong sense of ownership over the annual sales planning efforts
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.