Sales Operations Associate - Boston
As we continue to grow as a business we are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our Global Business Operations team. Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the commercial elements of Brandwatch. The Global Commercial Operations team works with systems, data and people to ensure the integrity of all of our commercial functions. A team of problem-solvers, data crunchers and facilitators that take away the nitty gritty from our sales processes to free the hands of sales teams to focus on deal closing.
- General operational support for a regional commercial group
- Provide guidance and support in the management of systems and processes to ensure that quotes are generated and proposals are submitted
- Act as Subject Matter Expert with respect to the pricing, quoting and contracting process to provide direction and support for internal resources
- Reviewing and approving all new sales, checking for accuracy and completeness
- Daily auditing and management for contracts, order entry and sales figures reporting
- General administration of Salesforce.com including, not limited to new user creation set-up and training
- Ad-hoc and recurring reporting
What are we looking for:
- 2-4 years experience in a Sales Operations/ Sales Support role
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet quick shifting priorities
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Clear and precise verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with data and takes an analytical approach to dealing with issues
- Good problem solving skills, with a proactive and responsive support approach
Preferred, not mandatory:
- Pricing or deal desk experience
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint
- Any experience/ understanding in marketing operations
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.