Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The CarGurus Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to support the growing sales organization and its daily sales activities. 2020 will be a pivotal year for our Sales Operations team as we recently launched a whole-sale upgrade of our Salesforce and billing software. We are looking for a self-starter with an investigative mindset, and excellent organization and communication skills. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating cross-functionally.
What You'll Do:
Sales Operations Associate
Provide front line support to sales and service organization by solving issues with order management and navigating internal processes to generate and book orders.
- Manage HelpDesk queue to ensure requests are efficiently moving through internal processes; proactively communicate status updates to enable our sales team to focus on selling
- Provide SFDC training when needed to educate sales team on new processes and best practices
- Leverage knowledge of existing process structure to identify common issues & trends to develop proactive solutions
- Ability to identify quote-to-cash process bottlenecks through analysis of day to day work
- Complete ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis as required
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience in dispute resolution, sales operations, or internal/external customer support
- Demonstrated SFDC and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Possess analytic, problem resolution, and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Fast learner, eager to figure things out on your own
- Car dealership market experience is a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
More Jobs From