Sales & Marketing Intern
- Provide overall support to Sales & Marketing Team.
- Conduct strategic research in key areas related to energy & technology.
- Present research findings in concise and organized format; write market summaries.
- Support development and maintenance of Sales Team’s database tools.
- Assist in proofreading technical/marketing documentation.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Junior, Senior or recent graduate from a four (4) year college or university
- Degree or degree candidate in Economics or other related field of study
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated research and/or analytical skills
- Self-motivated and inquisitive
- Adaptable and receptive to feedback
- Must be team player
10-20 hours per week
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to 245 Chapman St. Suite 200, Providence, RI 02905 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a part time paid internship. This internship is expected to start in September and has the possibility to be extended beyond initial term.