Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
IROBOT is seeking a territory Sales Manager for its Canadian Region. The Sales Manager will have a proven track record of positioning premium brands across various retail channels in a highly competitive landscape. This individual will be responsible for driving revenue/profitability goals with key retailers in the Canadian region while working closely with Strategic Sales and Channel Marketing teams to initiate, execute and optimize sales, merchandising and marketing strategies. Requirements include direct experience in managing national retailers as well as possess extensive knowledge of levers, actions or investments that drive conversion and create brand and product level awareness. In addition, this person will be adept at leading through influence, collaborating cross-functionally, and play an integral part in creating a consumer-savvy account management culture. Reporting directly to the Director of Canada, the Sales Manager will drive near-term results while also assisting in developing a long-term vision for IROBOT’s Canadian territory.
Location: Toronto Area – Canada
This is an opportunity for an energetic individual to join our growing Americas Sales team. We seek an experienced territory Sales Manager for our Consumer Robots Division. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the various channels of distribution within your territory, while building strategic relationships and driving sales and profitability.
What you will do
- Manage the revenue, profit, sell-through and inventory of the assigned territory
- Reach quantitative and qualitative targets for territory
- Adhere to budgets, and implement corporate strategies
- Forecast and manage product requirements in close cooperation with Sales Operations
- Plan and execute new product launches, initiatives and promotions
- Present regular business reviews and new product launches to accounts within your territory
- Collaborate efficiently and effectively with internal teams to achieve goals and initiatives
- Identify growth opportunities by discovering unique ways of creating awareness and reaching target consumers
- Partner with Strategic Sales and Channel Marketing teams to deliver consistent strategies for the territory from assortment, merchandising, marketing and promotions
- Collaborate closely with channel marketing team on implementing marketing initiatives with accounts for in-store and on-line activities
- Provide timely insight to market conditions and competitive placement, pricing, promotional activity and any additional relevant information
- Communicate back to Strategic Sales and Channel Marketing teams on key local market needs and regional requirements that allow successful marketing and growth across borders.
- 5+ years experience in a sales management role; preferably a consumer product focused high-tech company.
- Must have 5 – 8 years of retail account experience, preferably national account experience. Canadian Tire and Costco a plus.
- Must have 5 – 8 years of consumer product experience, preferably with consumer products in floor care/small appliances and/or consumer electronics categories.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Frequent travel required.
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From