Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
Upserve is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our inside sales team with the goal of creating top-line growthone of the most important roles in the company. The sales manager will be responsible for the hiring, training, and management of new and established sales professionals in a fast paced and high growth environment. We are looking for someone who will foster an exceptional Sales team culture of high performance and solution-based sales through ongoing coaching and skill development.
- Managing a fast-paced SaaS sale, involving up to 5 decision makers representing one to 10 restaurant locations nationwide.
- Using proven sales tools such as Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, track progress against goals and improve productivity.
- Coaching team by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as live product demo and recorded call reviews.
- Working closely with Marketing and Operations teams to create the tools and processes that will enable your team's success.
- Bachelors degree required
- 7-10 years of demonstrated inside sales success with combined history of individual contributor sales as well as prior experience leading a B2B inside sales team
- Experience selling SaaS products in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of proven sales methodologies, and experience iterating and improving scripts and objection handling techniques.
- Professional, ethical, high-integrity people management skills
- Familiarity using Salesforce, Marketo and other technologies to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, specifically focused on grit
- Ability to perform and excel in a fast-paced environment
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurance coverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From