ABOUT THE ROLE
Upserve is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our inside sales team with the goal of creating top-line growthone of the most important roles in the company. The sales manager will be responsible for the hiring, training, and management of new and established sales professionals in a fast paced and high growth environment. We are looking for someone who will foster an exceptional Sales team culture of high performance and solution-based sales through ongoing coaching and skill development.
RESPONSIBILITIES OR A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE:
- Managing a fast-paced SaaS sale, involving up to 5 decision makers representing one to 10 restaurant locations nationwide.
- Using proven sales tools such as Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, track progress against goals and improve productivity.
- Coaching team by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as live product demo and recorded call reviews.
- Working closely with Marketing and Operations teams to create the tools and processes that will enable your team's success.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelors degree required
- 7-10 years of demonstrated inside sales success with combined history of individual contributor sales as well as prior experience leading a B2B inside sales team
- Experience selling SaaS products in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of proven sales methodologies, and experience iterating and improving scripts and objection handling techniques.
- Professional, ethical, high-integrity people management skills
- Familiarity using Salesforce, Marketo and other technologies to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, specifically focused on grit
- Ability to perform and excel in a fast-paced environment