At some point youve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, Bumble and Kayak) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
After raising $20 million in Series B funding this year, were investing in the growth of our team, especially in sales. We are building a few teams targeting different markets and need a leader to help grow and develop a team of Account Executives.
- Fair. You believe in the power of building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Charismatic. People enjoy working with you and you enjoy helping others achieve their goals.
- A coach. You have a track record of being an excellent coach.
- Curious. You're interested in different sales methodologies and picking the best elements to match your own style of selling.
- Patient. Whether its customers of your own team, you know everyone has their own pace and style of learning.
- Experienced. Youve managed an Inside Sales Team before and have experience selling large, complex enterprise software solutions.
- Analytical. You prefer using data to influence your decisions.
- Empowering. You know how to inspire a team to be their best while holding them accountable.
Sales at Robin:
- Account-based and consultative.
- Our buyers are typically real estate and technology leaders trying to create a frictionless workplace. We mostly sell to IT, facilities, and HR departments.
- Our tech stack includes Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and a bunch more.
- We work closely with the marketing and product teams share prospect feedback.
- We function as a team. When a person wins. the team celebrates.
Were making a big dent in the smart office of the future. Come be a part of it -- this will be fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From