We are seeking a Sales Manager who will play an integral role in helping customers through the sales funnel from initial inquiry to project installation. You will be handling inbound leads almost exclusively and will be tasked with converting these into paying customers while simultaneously delivering an exceptional customer experience. In other words, results at Renoviso are as much about thrilling customers as they are about revenue production.
- Consistently exceed aggressive sales targets by fielding inbound leads, which originate from our website and marketing programs, and converting these leads into paying customers
- Shepherd prospective customers through the sales process, which includes evaluating customer needs, educating customers on solutions, setting proper expectations, and providing project pricing & details using our software and systems
- Occasionally meet with customers face-to-face in order to help them feel more comfortable with Renoviso and our services
- Help drive referral business by leveraging existing customer relationships
- Create an amazing customer experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a fast paced office environment, with at least 1 year of sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with high level of comfort communicating with prospective customers via both phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for delivering personalized, world class customer service
- Quick learner – ability to learn about new industries and products
- Self-motivated and a proven history of success
- Ability to work within a team
- Enthusiasm for keeping a lot of balls in the air at any given time and staying on top of multiple projects and relationships
- Tech savvy
We are not necessarily looking for people who have direct home renovation industry experience but it will be considered a plus. We will provide training on our systems as well as the products and services we provide.
There is a competitive compensation package including benefits, stock options, and paid vacation... but, most importantly, the ability to be a very early member of a team building a special product, company and culture.