Office Tour Photos
Welcome to MOO our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? Were award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOOs B2B business, known internally as MOO Business Services (MBS), provides an online platform for businesses with 10+ employees to create and order beautiful Business Cards with the click of a few buttons (just like magic). Some of our customers include companies like Unicef, Buzzfeed and Zipcar.
To continue the success that is MBS today, we are looking for an exemplary B2B Sales Manager to lead a new team in our Providence office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a leader passionate about delighting customers, passionate about selling technology, passionate about growing and developing a high performing sales team, passionate about the B2B sales process, and critically passionate about cake.... its an important passion here at MOO!
- Manage a team of 4-10 direct reports with a combination of Account Executives, Account Managers and a Key Account Manager
- Lead, mentor and inspire your team
- Conduct consistent training plans for teams and individuals
- Provide regular and consistent recognition and constructive feedback
- Implement, track and facilitate team contests
- Maintain staffing levels through being actively involved in recruiting
- Ensure that SLAs for customer communication are met
- Maintain profitable business results by reviewing team revenue and discounting
- Monitor customer and lead calls for training and feedback
- Implement and track sales programs
- Build and maintain strong internal customer relationships
- Communicate process improvements and customer product feedback
- Communicate sales targets and provide updates as necessary
- Accurately forecast results through team pipeline management
- Review process for improvements
- Ensure team maintains accurate records in Salesforce.com
- Review and monitor lead and account distribution within team to provide the best customer experience
- Embody MOOs values and help to maintain our cultural identity in this office
- The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, youll need to show you have:
- Experienced in a sales leadership role with progressive responsibility team management a must!
- A sales background within an entrepreneurial, fast growth company is highly desirable. (Print, technology or design is a plus!)
- Flexible, enthusiastic self-starter who works well under pressure
- Not afraid to start from scratch - test the waters/push the boundaries
- Enjoy a hands-on approach youll be expected to get involved on all levels
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively to people at all levels
- Experience using Salesforce.com preferred especially within a B2B environment
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500-strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.
More Jobs From