We are looking for a talented Sales Manager to join our fast growing Klaviyo Sales organization! In this role as a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of sales professionals and be responsible for increasing our client base through inbound, outbound and partner channels.
The Sales Manager recruits, trains, develops and supports new and existing Sales Representatives to ensure that they meet specific new business goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The role will report into the Director of Sales. This individual needs a proven track record of at least 2 years experience managing individual contributors. In addition experience working more complex accounts (Enterprise accounts a plus), which require building out work back plans, ROI reports, security assessments and legal modifications.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for training and developing their direct reports, while also being on top of the forecast and important lead indicators of success. This individual should have a proven playbook of how to manage 1:1s, weekly meetings, overall cadence with the team and most importantly a strategy for generating outbound opportunities.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is passionate about working in a team environment and ability to hold their team accountable.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- 1:1s with direct reports.
- Manage the accuracy of the forecast.
- Drive and motivate the team around the key objectives.
- Drive outbound efforts in generating and closing new business.
- Enforce weekly scorecard reviews to identify gaps in performance and areas for improvement.
- Training and development and building out an ongoing skills analysis aimed at designing a scalable curriculum for improvement/advancement.
- Inter-Department collaboration across product, marketing, training, support.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience managing Account Executives in a transactional sales environment
- Experience either in management or as an individual contributor at working complex accounts that require legal modifications, RFPs, security assessments, creating work back plans.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- A passion for training and development.
- Savvy with data and looking at trend analysis to measure rep performance.
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment.
- Confident and willing to take part in healthy debates.
- Detail oriented, organized and a self-starter.
- Enterprise selling experience a plus.
- Proven track record in the MarTech space a plus.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.