Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our works made a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and were expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Manager of Dealer Relations is responsible for leading and coaching a high-performing, sales-focused account management team at the individual level. This role will be responsible for contributing to and executing the strategic direction as set forth by the Senior Director of Dealer Relations, and VP of Dealer Relations. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced sales environment with relatively short sales cycles and high-growth expectations. The Manager of Dealer Relations will own a segment of the business, and will be responsible to delivering against renewal, sales, and retention targets, while contributing to the successful rollout of new products among an existing client base.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a 10+ person inside account management team
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to communicate the needs of CarGurus customers and product requirements
- Utilize an analytical mindset that allows for deeper inspection of individual, team, and segment level pipeline development and forecasting
- Spearhead the rollout of new products and programs, ensuring that reps are adequately trained and confident for significant client adoption
- Effectively communicates, formally and informally, up and down the organization
- Contribute to all aspects of sales management administration (forecasting, territory reviews, etc.)
- Comfortable and proficient in the implementation of sales processes and methodologies (Sandler experience is a plus)
- Continual spot coaching, as well as organized sessions in the interest of upskilling members of the team on a professional, personal, and financial basis.
- Speaking engagements and face-to-face responsibilities on an ad hoc basis
- Get in the trenches to strategize and help to move deals across the line with the team
Who You Are:
- BA/BS minimum
- 1+ years of inside sales/account management people leadership
- Track record of success and achievement in sales and other pursuits
- Experience selling SaaS or other internet/technology subscriptions a strong plus
- Effective user of technology tools, including CRM, to improve sales performance
- Ambitious sales leader committed to the success of his/her team
- Exceptional credibility with previous team members and organizations
- Strong track record of decisiveness and accountability in previous roles
- Proven approach of providing servant leadership through emotional intelligence and "grit"
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From