Sales Intelligence Intern
Heres your opportunity to drive top line sales growth for one of the hottest, fastest growing tech companies.
Who We Are
Applause empowers global brands to deliver flawless digital experiences to their customers on any device, in every location.
We put our customers innovation directly into the hands of the worlds largest, global community of 300,000+ professional and everyday testers, using software on every device, operating system, in any location imaginable. Our unique approach goes beyond the limitations of automation and offshoring to give you authentic, input and insight, from real people in real-world settings.
Thousands of the worlds leading digital brands including Google, Uber, Michael Kors, Slack, and FOX rely on Applause to delight customers, increase their top line and innovate faster.
Applause has a winning culture, proven track record, and tons of potential for career growth.
- You support our Business Development and Sales Team by helping them research, identify and approach potential customers for our Digital Experience solutions.
- You will look for possible contacts within prospective customers as well as conduct market research.
- Moreover, you will be handling other sales-related tasks (preparing sales reports and statistics, database searches etc.)
- You are currently studying (e.g. Business, IT, Engineering, Social Sciences) in the Boston area and have 1-2 years until graduation.
- You have a good understanding of the overall business environment and are interested in learning tools and techniques that will serve you well over your career.
- You are interested in learning about B2B-Sales.
- You are a quick learner, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
- You speak English fluently or on a native level. French, German, Spanish, Mandarin or Hebrew languages are a bonus.
- You are willing to support us for 20-35 hours per week.
- You want to win.
Applause leverages its worldwide community of on-demand digital testing professionals to create curated and vetted testing teams who provide our clients with a full suite of testing and feedback solutions. Our white glove approach seamlessly integrates with any SDLC process, enabling leading brands across all industries to increase development velocity and deliver high-quality digital experiences to their customers.
More Jobs From