Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sales Incentive Manager to join our team.
The Sales Incentive Manager is responsible for planning, maintaining, and calculating commissions. They also handle incentive award payments to sales personnel worldwide based on the commission plan provisions. This position will be part of the sales compensation process from start to finish for both internal and external sales representatives. Including but not limited to, the calculation of commission payments, statement preparations, policy and procedure development and implementation, and interfacing with Finance for audit review and communicating achievements to Sales personnel. They will partner closely with the Revenue team at month end, quarter end, and as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the worldwide commissions calculations, reporting, policies and provide first-tier support for all end-user technical or commission inquiries. Includes sales, customer success, alliances, and market development.
- Partner with various functions such as Sales and Finance to establish best practices, as well as drive ongoing process refinement to improve the efficiency and accuracy of sales commissions methodology, calculations, and reporting.
- Take ownership of commissions systems process and infrastructure, along with project manage implementation of any changes.
- Participate as a key member of the Sales Incentive team and provide guidance on global design, delivery of deployed plans, governance, controls, metrics, and best practices.
- Research compensation issues, disputes, appeals, and provide analysis to facilitate resolution.
- Be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly accruals, deferrals, reconciliations, and provide fluctuation analysis for commissions accounting.
- Maintain data integrity within Xactly and other related systems.
- Perform ongoing review, update, and maintenance of commission database used to track & compute variable compensation and set sales quotas.
- Track, calculate, and process monthly commissions for the global sales organization and process related commission journal entries.
- Responsible for the review and analysis of compensation plan changes.
- Perform monthly forecasting and analysis of actual results for commissions expenses.
- Track potential sales club participants, including sales engineers for FP&A forecasting purposes.
- Develop and maintain the Xactly platform.
- Responsible for manual calculations for Xactly and excel as it relates to acquisitions and Epic conversions, maintenance stubs, spiffs, flat rate deals, inside Sales expansion deals, and SDR deal tracking.
- Review sales transactions and quota credit for consistency with compensation policies and plans.
- Research and resolve commission discrepancies.
- Perform specific financial and accounting tasks such as journal entries and reconciliations as part of the monthly close process as they relate to ASC 606 guidelines and GAAP.
- Provide assistance to the Revenue team on an as needed basis. This includes processing renewals, reviewing hardware revenue arrangements, and customer invoicing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- 3+ years of related experience in analysis, design, and/or administration of sales compensation programs.
- Experience using SalesForce, incentive compensation tools, and Xactly experience a plus.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Detail-oriented with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable interacting at all organizational levels.
- Experience in the software industry preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems preferred, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Revenue Recognition ASC 606 commissions experience required.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.