Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
The Role: Sales Incentive Compensation Manager
What you'll do as a Sales Incentive Compensation Manager:
- Own the timely execution of the monthly, global commission process end-to-end: accrual, sales review, payment approvals, statement release, and payroll submittal
- Complete reconciliations and analyses to ensure accuracy of commission payments
- Oversee sales spiff programs and budget
- Provide ongoing support and resolve commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions to the sales teams
- Spearhead the timely execution of sales incentive plan creation and dissemination
- Partner with finance to address external auditor requests
Annual Planning and Performance Management
- Assist in annual planning of sales capacity, incentive plan structure, and quota assignment to ensure alignment to sales strategic OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Deliver reporting and analytics of sales performance in quota attainment, time to ramp, projected capacity, etc.
- Oversee the implementation of incentives automation software
- Manage the administration of the application including ongoing changes
- Become a super user over time and streamline the commission process
What you'll bring to the Sales Incentive Compensation Manager role:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience managing sales incentive programs
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- SFDC and Excel or G-Sheet proficiency
- Experience with Domo a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.