Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
A critical player within the FP&A team, you will be responsible for managing, planning, forecasting, and reporting on the WW Sales expense. Scope includes Operating Expense, Commissions, and Headcount and hiring plan.
Prepare quarterly/semi-annual Sales compensation targets in an accurate and timely manner, analyze the effectiveness of program in driving optimal sales performance Responsible for forecasting and monitoring actuals, specific to Headcount, and Operating Ex. Support Global Sales annual strategic planning, by providing Financial modeling OPEX, HC by Line of Business, or by Route-to-Market. Build and publish management reporting on various financial metrics and KPIs
- Act as central point of contact for CRO partners with respect to headcount tracking and related expense analysis
- Participate in the forecasting process for headcount planning, annual expense budgeting planning implications
- Modeling creation for senior executives on metrics and KPIs
- Work to build revenue forecast and align with accounting to determine forecasted analysis
- Develop forecasting capabilities and models.
- Constant evaluation of existing forecasting process to improve accuracy and timeliness
- Explain monthly and quarterly variance to forecast/budget.
- Report monthly metrics to management.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis collaboratively amongst the FP&A team
- Required for determining margins and market segment analysis
- Forecast expense drivers
- Function as the primary point of contract for Sales
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 9+ years experience
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior executives
- Working in a hyper growth startup a must
- Exceptional data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once.
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment