LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As a Sales Executive (Cloud Native), you are an integral part of our team, creating the relationship between LeanIX and our customers. You exclusively present the Cloud Native tool both remotely as well as locally at the prospects business. Cloud Native is a single solution that discovers the cloud environment, enriches it with business context and enables faster data-driven decision-taking. The second tool in LeanIX's product suite, Cloud Native allows enterprises to accelerate multi-cloud visibility and governance.
You present use cases and convey the value proposition as well as the product philosophy of LeanIX's Cloud Native product and you are responsible for ensuring that sales qualified leads are supported in their decision-making process. You are responsible for the sales process through contract closing. Our customers are industry neutral and international, therefore you are getting a broad field of activity for further development. The ideal candidate for this role is open minded, takes initiative, is authentic and interested in technology
- Support and manage your team as you generate new sales opportunities in the assigned territory and win business
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover solutions for their business
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Consistently close new business in the range of $50K or higher, with the goal of routinely meeting or exceeding quota level
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when featuring product updates.
- Apply and maintain appropriate sales activity levels to ensure success with customers and distributors
- Develop and execute on a territory plan for reliably delivering quota and for expanding in the region
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sector
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of working experience in Mid Market and/or Enterprise sales
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion to support your leads (and colleagues)
- Industry experience, working with strategic accounts
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit - driven to succeed
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Specific Skills: MS Office Suite, CRM (Salesforce), MEDDIC
- Excellent English language skills, other language skills are a plus
- Experience selling to CTO Organizations including Operations and Engineering
- Someone who inspires trust and open communication, formal presentation skills
- Previous experience with consultative phone sales, outbound calling and/or inside sales
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.