Sales Executive - Boston, MA
ClearCompany is a leading provider of cloud HCM / recruiting software used by over 2000 companies across the US. ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a practical, results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 11th consecutive year of double-digit growth, ClearCompany delivers a robust product line and business model with proven success in the market. Join a sales team that cares about you, not just your numbers. At ClearCompany, we want you to do your best work, and that means staying committed to your personal growth and professional success. We're hiring for multiple opportunities in downtown Boston.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A talented team of driven sales professionals focused on beating our competition, not one another. We believe in knowledge sharing, collaboration, and celebration of success, not selfish egoism.
- Sandler Sales Training, formal product training, and your own ClearCompany sandbox account to fuel your growth in an honest and organized approach to selling.
- Daily Sales stand-ups including success stories, industry news, trends, and best practices.
- The support of quota-crushing Marketing and Lead Generation teams on the front of our sales cycle along with top-notch Implementation Managers and Customer Success Partners that have your back after you close, so you can continue to support your prospects and hit your goals.
- A clear-cut comp plan with attainable sales goals, not vague verbal targets and “pie in the sky” illusions.
- The opportunity to sell the fastest growing Talent Management Platform in the world designed for the success of small, growth, and enterprise-level customers across a variety of industries, allowing you a highly diversified portfolio of prospects.
- A connection to something bigger than yourself. At ClearCompany, we are driven by a vision of a world where organizations perform optimally with empowered managers and engaged employees. Our mission is to help our more than 2,000 customers achieve their own missions and visions by hiring, retaining, and engaging more A Players.
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- At ClearCompany, it’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new technologies and approaches in an entrepreneurial and customer-led environment. You will be supported by a respectful and collaborative team committed to your success.
- With 3-year growth of 300% and continuous new product and feature development for our SaaS-based talent platform, you will have excellent opportunities for career growth.
- We value hard work, but we want to have a great time in the process. Our office environment is relaxed, and you may be expected to send a celebratory gif, choose a craft beer for the office tap, participate in a cornhole match, or sip a nitro cold brew coffee while taking in one of the best views of the city.
- We are proud to be recognized as a "Best Places to Work in Boston" winner and part of the Inc.5000 fastest growing companies in America.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
As the senior senator of the sales organization, you will be responsible for closing deals and driving new revenue for the firm. This role is quota-bearing, requires a strong motor, and provides high earnings potential. The Senior Sales Executive will have high visibility across the organization and report directly to the Director of Sales. You will be tasked to:
- Drive ClearCompany revenue through prospecting, providing platform demos, nurturing and closing deals.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat and occasional on-site visits.
- Update sales activity in salesforce.com to ensure opportunity efficiency.
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity.
- Educate prospects on ClearCompany's Talent Management Platform.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A high-energy, smart and relentless salesperson driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry.
- Someone with HR Technology and/or SaaS Sales experience (5+ years preferred).
- A professional and ethical approach to selling.
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Google Docs, etc.) as well as collaboration and sales technology (Slack, GoToMeeting, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- A graduate of a 4-year university.
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.