JRNI is a scheduling platform for delivering and managing personalized experiences at scale, helping companies build customer relationships, increase revenue, and grow brand loyalty.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we’re in an incredible state of growth, supporting Enterprise household brands globally with our complex software. We have offices in the UK, Australia and two in the US, and are always looking for talented, driven people to join us! Life at JRNI is fast-paced and hands-on. We empower everyone by giving autonomy and exposure to real-life commercial decisions every day and we love seeing people grow and progress in sync with our business!
About the Role
Here at JRNI, we’re taking advantage of our position as a leading appointments and events management platform, we’re looking to grow our US Sales Team to leverage our profile in the Retail and Financial space. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, agile environment, managing the whole sales and accounts process whilst networking and increasing our pipeline. You will be;
- Working with the US VP of Sales and Solutions Team to generate profitable sales (with your targeting value of engagements being $50,000 to $150,000)
- Alongside landing new names, you’ll spend a lot of time leveraging these accounts and networks to grow sales by identifying and pursuing profitable expansion opportunities
- Owning, building and managing your own pipeline to ensure consistent delivery of sales whilst improving your knowledge of JRNI’s offering and market sectors
- Keeping appropriate records of all pipeline and activity in SalesForce.com
- Coordinating available resources (materials and consultancy support) to create effective and compelling proposals and presentations
You’re a driven and passionate Enterprise Salesperson, with around 3-5 years experience in selling a complex, Enterprise SaaS solution (primarily in the Retail and Finance sectors). You’re self-sufficient and can manage the whole sales process, from initial need creation, to closure and account management. You’ll have the ability to work within a team and have a sustained track record of generating revenue in the region of $50,000-$100,000 per month in an enterprise software/business to business environment. You have;
- A natural sales-hunter instinct and enjoy targeting opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Experience expanding around 15-20 enterprise accounts at a time
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills – including the ability to write a high standard of documentation
- The ability to thrive in a start-up environment where you will be empowered to deliver and make an impact
- Experience with contact management tools (SalesForce) and a solid understanding of technical SaaS concepts
- Familiarity with reporting on your own performance / activity and willingness to handle associated administration including bids / RFIs / account reporting (i.e. PSL etc.).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, stock options for all employees, 401K plan, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days and lots more!. If you’d like to help us drive this even further forward then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.