Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
To apply for this role, we invite you to complete an initial video interview. Please follow this link to move forward with the interview process: https://v3.rivs.com/03-37-55/
San Diego, CA and Boston, MA
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from outreach and follow-up with both incoming and self-generated leads nationwide, through proposal to deal close. Although we close sales on the phone, this is a very consultative sales process, where we act as a trusted advisor to educate our clients about overseas expansion, and at the same time differentiate ourselves through our knowledge and client service. We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail, who is focused on outstanding client satisfaction from the prospect’s first contact with Globalization Partners onward.
Itemized Description of Duties:
- Follow up on company-sourced and self-generated leads from multiple sources (website, partners, sales team, trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Proactively call prospects, build relationships by understanding their business and challenges
- Draft and follow up on proposals, overcome objections and close sales, while working to a quarterly personal sales target
- Maintain a strong pipeline to meet assigned sales quotas and metrics
- Identify potential prospects through LinkedIn, news feeds, online research, etc
- Constantly learn about our business, follow industry-related developments and maintain an entrepreneurial drive
- Maintain high quality data in Salesforce
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in our culture, we look for the following attributes:
- Laser-like focus on customer satisfaction
- Extraordinary phone skills
- Professional in all listening, speaking and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Driven to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or finance discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, with a track record in meeting sales targets
- Experience in global operations, or a B2B product with a financial focus, is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
You work hard for us, and we take care of our team. We offer a competitive base, open-ended commission, quarterly bonus, 401k and full benefits, as well as a 6-week sabbatical after 5 years.