Tomorrow.io's Customer Success (CS) Team, the Solutions Engineering Team makes it possible for weather-sensitive industries like technology and on on-demand, construction, aviation, energy, outdoor entertainment, autonomous cars, drones, and other forward-thinking businesses, to operate faster than the speed of weather.
We're looking for a Sales Engineer to join our global team. Our SEs fill a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with prospective clients and Tomorrow.io sales representatives, product managers, and R&D to deliver outstanding results and great value. Dedicated to our clients' success and satisfaction, the SEs are responsible for designing the right solutions for business problems. The Role requires highly-effective management and people skills coupled with robust multi-tasking capabilities. The SE is a critical member of the customer-facing team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate Tomorrow.io value to prospective customers in Latin America and globally, by understanding their business and Tomorrow.io solutions
- Own the problem discovery and solution design process
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each prospective customer
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally with Product and R&D
- Be an expert on Tomorrow.io capabilities, current and future, and work side-by-side with the Sales and Business Development teams to articulate the business value of these capabilities
- Execute proof of concept engagements and proactively demonstrate unique value
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience in a client facing role, with Spanish as the primary language of communication
- Expert-level ability to apply weather and/or geospatial data and modeling expertise to solve business problems (deep knowledge of meteorological data and models, and their applications, is a big plus)
- Experience in the Saas/technology industry (experience working with Partners is a plus)
- Experience working with Latin America
- Understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) interaction with web-based services
- Expert command of Spanish and English languages, verbally and written (Portugese is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Great attention to detail, effective organization and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Experience confidently presenting to senior-level clients, preferably in a B2B enterprise software environment.
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a proactive approach
- Experience working with global teams a plus
- Comfortable working quickly and pivoting
So if playing a crucial role in our sales cycle by designing the solutions and guiding customers to realize the business value, constantly be collaborating with account executives, customer success representatives, product managers and research scientists, and help our customers improve the way they make critical business decisions using Tomorrow.ios Intelligence Platform sounds like what you're looking for- This is the place for you.
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an one office environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.