At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a ZoomInfo Sales Engineer, you will work with the Sales Team and their prospects to demonstrate the value of ZoomInfo Data through data analysis and other data deliverables. This role is ideal for an employee who is interested in problem solving and is comfortable manipulating and analyzing large data sets. You must be confident about your ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a positive attitude and good sense of humor. While it is important to be able to work independently, our team is a very collaborative group focused on the success of the team and Zoom Information. Given continued success, a Sales Engineer may move up to the role of Senior Sales Engineer where they will assume additional responsibilities and increase their interactions within the team and with customers.
Summary of essential job functions
- Develop a keen understanding of all aspects of ZoomInfo data and learn how to access and manipulate it using various tools made available for this purpose.
- Learn to use the various public-facing user interfaces and answer questions related to its deliverables, functionality and capabilities.
- Understand customers business objectives and data requirements
- Understand the B2B landscape various usages of our data, the sales cycle, and platforms that utilize it including CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Identify trends, patterns and nuances in customer data sets and fluently communicate them with the customer
- Pull large data sets and manipulate the data to the customers specs
- Produce data analyses on various types of data sets using tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL and Python
- Help customers working with their data to better understand their data assets & how to best make use of the data and tools available through ZoomInfo
- Help customer overcome business challenges within their data regarding duplication, data corruption, incomplete data, missing data, incompatible data, and data decay.
- Data Geek all Data Solutions team members are interested in learning to work with extremely large data sets and to appreciate challenges and nuances associated with big data
- Intermediate Experience with Excel write advanced formulas, perform pivot tables and Vlookups.
- Experience with a BI tool Experience with a BI or ETL tool preferably Tableau and Tableau Prep.
- Professional Experience with SQL Preferred Comfortable with extensive databases, joining tables and writing sub-queries, etc. for ad hoc requests
- Professional Experience with PythonMinimum 2 years of experience in Python specifically running Pandas, manipulating large dataframes, scripting.
- Detail Oriented & Process Driven Data Solutions team members have a steady workload and will work on numerous projects simultaneously; attention to detail and contributing to improving current processes is vital
- Team Player / Works Well with Others The Data Solutions team plays a positive and supportive role in the sales cycle, working with various Sales roles while consulting on calls and solving customers data needs
- Creative and Logical Thinker Analytical problem solver with creative out-of-the-box thinking skills
- Comfortable with multitasking, solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or sufficient, relevant work experience
- Experience with MS Suite, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- 1 to 2 years SQL experience preferred
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From