Retailers are working hard to meet consumer expectations by delivering the best experiences possible. As a result, today’s e-commerce websites are incredibly complex as they utilize multiple 3rd party services like personalization, product reviews, social media, ad tech, and more. These services provide benefits but at a cost: site speed and performance.
Yottaa is uniquely positioned to address this challenge with our patented SaaS platform. By improving website performance by over 30%, our Acceleration Platform makes online experiences fast, smooth, and engaging – even with many 3rd party apps. On average, Yottaa clients see almost 10% increases in conversions. Yottaa has over 100 clients including Carter’s, Mattel, 1800 Contacts, eBags, Lands’ End and Party City.
Do you thrive on demonstrating and evangelizing the technical merits of cool new technology? Can you inspire confidence in prospects with eloquent answers based in your deep technical expertise? We are looking for a Sales Engineer to works closely with sales, marketing, and product management to win deals and help shape future Yottaa product development.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to pursue new business opportunities and support all phases of the Yottaa customer onboarding process from trial to successful go-live
- Work with key Yottaa partners to successfully onboard their customers to Yottaa
- Support customer follow-up engagement sessions to drive additional value for customers and ensure reference-ability
- Help create and document best practices and checklists
- Provide platform feedback to product management based on customer interaction
- Shape future direction of Yottaa services based on customer needs
- 5+ years of Sales Engineering experience
- Strong team player who enjoys working with a sales team to meet customer needs
- Deep knowledge of HTTP, DNS, Global Server Load Balancing, and TCP/IP
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SAAS and recurring revenue business models
- BS/BA or equivalent
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technology field
- Experience developing websites
- Familiarity with front-end web optimization, web caching techniques, e-commerce platforms, and content management systems