Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Sales Engineer to join our Field Sales Team and add to our customer-centric, winning culture! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share and helping us build the next great company in IT.
Our sales engineers wear many hats, including:
- Turbonomic Platform Expert
- White-boarding Guru
- Product Demo Master
- Agent of Change
- Pre-sales Consultant
- Voice of the Customer to Engineering
What you'll be doing:
- Learn the Turbonomic value proposition across Performance, Efficiency and Compliance.
- Use consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments
- Lead technical presentations in person and assist sales directors with ROI presentations
- Conduct product demonstrations online (WebEx, GTM, Zoom) and in-person
- Convey and document technical requirements to prove business value across large organizations within associated sales region
- Address any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle
- Provide technical assistance within POCs and assist other regions if needed
- Provide input and feedback to engineering teams and development
- Willingness to travel to customers and Turbonomic HQ as necessary
What you'll bring:
- Interest in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures.
- Experience in data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering or consulting capacity
- Experience with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments and delivering the Turbonomic value propositions effectively
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and high activity environment
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Interest in the data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. CS, Economics, or Engineering is a plus
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From