Office Tour Photos
Salsify is currently seeking a results-driven Sales Engineer with proven SaaS sales experience. As a Sales Engineer at Salsify you drive deal strategy and execute alongside our sales team who are focused on targeting and closing new business and expanding existing business. In the role you actively collaborate with team members in our customer success, product, engineering, and marketing departments.
We have found that the most successful Sales Engineers have strong technical aptitude, are great at building relationships and are interesting, confident and strategic storytellers. As a team we are very passionate, are thought leaders and are always ready to roll up our sleeves and execute.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a customer-facing technical role with SaaS solutions in a B2B environment
- Highly dependable, team player with high energy, positive attitude and with great organization and time management skills
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, proposals, and formal RFPs.
- Solution selling experience in large-scale evaluations that involve multiple departmental stakeholder interests: Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, Operations, IT and Security
- Experience positioning an application that requires a customers change in process
- Strong technical aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with PIM, DAM and/or ERP solutions is preferred but not required
- Ability and willingness for 10-15% travel
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
More Jobs From