Office Tour Photos
Sales Engineers are Localytics strategic game changers. They partner with Account Executives to drive business impact for our prospects and customers. Our Sales Engineers feel comfortable commanding a room and leading whiteboarding sessions. SEs are experts in Localytics offerings as well as mobile engagement. They lead the Product relationship with enterprise level prospects. Consult with prospects to understand their business and the challenges they face. Translate those challenges to solutions and value with Localytics products and services.
- Consulting with prospects/customers to understand their business challenges and objectives and apply solutions that achieve success with their mobile strategy.
- Designing and communicating solutions to those business problems that lead to Localytics products and services.
- Help customers execute on the proposed solutions by providing guidance along the way.
- Build/Manage and deliver Pre-sales to Post-sales Solution Brief
- Run onsite whiteboarding sessions with prospects
- Lead product trial/POCs for new product offerings
- Prepare and provide input for use case and technical sections of RFPs/RFIs
- Collaborate with product management on product roadmap
- Own Localytics Demo Environment as a team / Conceptualize/Build/Present customized demos
- Demonstrate Localytics technology with deep knowledge of customers digital technology stack including software, hardware and security
- 5+ years of experience in mobile, product management, digital marketing, analytics, customer support, sales engineering or solution consulting
- Candidates must be comfortable and experienced with client facing situations especially presentation skills
- Experience is Enterprise Sales with strong preference in Retail, CPG, Media, Lifestyle.
- Must have examples of driving business results
- Extensive knowledge of web and mobile ecosystems, including CRM
More Jobs From