LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Intelligence, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As a Sales Engineer, youll work closely with the Account Executives helping customers understand how to solve their business challenges with the LeanIX solution. Sales Engineers should be both technical and possess excellent communication skills being able to describe complex problems using easy to understand language.
- Perform technical discovery with prospects to uncover their business challenges
- Solve problems and demonstrate value by architecting customer solutions
- Manage customer expectations and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build relationships with technical stakeholders during their evaluation of LeanIX
- Share your expert knowledge with prospects, customers, partners and team members
- Convey customer requirements to internal technical experts when necessary
- Attend network events, trade shows, and client meetings
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Analytical, with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Passionate about solving problems with technology
- A thought leader amongst peers
- Someone with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who possesses outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks and IT Portfolio Management methodologies
- Experience with adoption of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands-on experience with application architectures (e.g. DevOps, REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Knowledge of IT portfolio management frameworks such as TOGAF, ITSM/ITIL, CMDB, APM, Cobit
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.