LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As a Sales Engineer, youll work closely with the Account Executives helping customers understand how to solve their business challenges with the LeanIX solution. Sales Engineers should be both technical and possess excellent communication skills being able to describe complex problems using easy to understand language.
- Perform technical discovery with prospects to uncover their business challenges
- Solve problems and demonstrate value by architecting customer solutions
- Manage customer expectations and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build relationships with technical stakeholders during their evaluation of LeanIX
- Share your expert knowledge with prospects, customers, partners and team members
- Convey customer requirements to internal technical experts when necessary
- Attend network events, trade shows, and client meetings
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Analytical, with a high focus on data-driven decision making
- Passionate about solving problems with technology
- A thought leader amongst peers
- Someone with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who possesses outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks and IT Portfolio Management methodologies
- Experience with adoption of cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Hands-on experience with application architectures (e.g. DevOps, REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Knowledge of IT portfolio management frameworks such as TOGAF, ITSM/ITIL, CMDB, APM, Cobit
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.