Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. We work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since our founding in 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor millions of exams per year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
Reporting to the VP of Professional Services, the Sales Engineer will assist the business development teams in a pre-sales role, helping to manage and close new business opportunities. In addition, this role will partner with the engineering team to convey requirements and technical options for clients and partners. Finally, the Sales Engineer will assist in educating Examity employees, partners, and new product users on our solution.
- Administer pre-sales support for new and existing clients.
- Work with sales and marketing to respond to technical RFI/RFP questions.
- Aid in the creation of product training and documentation materials.
- Contribute to the design of a cutting-edge edtech solution.
- Articulate and demonstrate our learning validation and online proctoring solution, influence customer’s technical requirements, and position products relative to the competition.
- Provide the implementation team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent four-year college technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales engineer or systems engineering designer.
- Ability to travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and partner sites.
- Proven track record of selling, building, and/or deploying technology solutions.
- Outstanding follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and technical support skills.
- Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies in the education industry is preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for health and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.