Office Tour Photos
About the team
Cygilants Sales organization is focused on acquiring new customers and driving top line revenue. The team connects with stakeholders within the target market to uncover potential challenges or inefficiencies and addresses how we help customers providing affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions for continuous security intelligence.
About the Role
As part of the go-to-market team, the Sales Engineer drives forward the sales process by providing technical expertise. The SE will participate in and run product demos, act as a subject matter expert on cybersecurity and Cygilants offerings, and lead Proof of Concepts (POC). Ideal candidates are obsessed with customer success, have strong technical expertise, and can create a story around customer use cases. Prior experience in cybersecurity is strongly preferred.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Cygilants offerings. Communicate the value proposition to technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver live product demonstrations telling a story tailored specifically to address prospects IT security challenges
- Discuss Enterprise Security architectures and deployment scenarios across various IT environments
- Working with the greater GTM and Services teams, establish and drive best practices for Proof of Concept (POC)
- Stay informed of IT security compliance and regulatory changes that impact our target customers and their urgency to buy
- Answer technical questions that arise from prospects and sales reps
- Strong customer focus. Ability to engage with prospects and build trust quickly
- Able to communicate, educate, and share information with both technical and non-technical people
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Enthusiastic, high-energy, and a desire to drive the sales process
- Understanding of Enterprise IT Security and some familiarity with one or more of the following: firewalls, intrusion detection, antivirus, and TCP/IP routing concepts
- Intellectual curiosity, constantly learning new concepts, technology, sales methodology, etc.
- Understanding of a Microsoft IT environment, Active Directory
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and general IP routing concepts
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering)
- 3+ years in a sales engineering, technical consultant or similar presales role
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Firewalls, Vulnerability scanners, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, End Point Protection Systems, SIEM Log Management Systems
- Experience in Cybersecurity strongly preferred