About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Engineer with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives in the hotel industry.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects, in conjunction with our Enterprise and Field Sellers, as well as handling upsells to existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Partner with Sales Directors to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles, handling technical aspects of demonstrations to prospects.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of ALICEs product offering and value.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the Product teams for future product enhancements.
- Ensure stay informed about any product updates or feature enhancements to be able to educate prospects and existing clients.
- Own RFPs and strategizing and preparing content for complex deals.
- Be the product and technology expert on the Sales team; including being responsible for the ongoing training of the Sales team on Product and technology enhancements.
- Collaborate with Product team to provide feedback on platform on ad hoc basis from prospects and existing clients.
- Prepare sandbox environments for prospects as needed.
Experience Profile: relevant past experience (Requirements)
- 3-5 years experience as a Sales Engineer at a B2B SaaS company, preferably
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with hotel industry executives and internal stakeholders at all levels cross-functionally
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates strong presentation and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel (30-50% travel)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Spanish is a plus but not required.
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,000 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the worlds leading brands, including Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, and Grupo Posadas. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform and the winner of Inc.s Best Workplaces of 2019, Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.