Polis: Sales Enablement Training Manager
Polis is a rapidly growing start-up that makes it easier for organizations to spread their message door-to-door. By leveraging cutting edge technology through deep data analysis and providing a crisp user experience, Polis delivers a targeted solution 10x more effective than traditional canvassing. We have already knocked over 10 million doors, collecting 120 million household records and we're just getting started! Our solutions have been used on two presidential campaigns and by corporate leaders in solar, home security, and a range of other industries.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Training Manager to join our fast growing team to train our amazing sales reps around the country! In this role you will be the first member of the Learning & Development team and you will help shape how the team operates and grows.
Sales Enablement Training Manager responsibilities include developing on-boarding training for a rapidly growing remote/dispersed sales team, establishing curriculum for ongoing professional development, and creating a framework for all learning and development within a Learning Management System. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with corporate curriculum design including on-boarding and ongoing professional development, training module automation, and learning management systems. If you also have experience with rapidly scaling startups, we’d like to meet you!
Come be a part of our success story!
- Establish and implement new programs designed to help every Polis sales rep realize their full potential, from on-boarding to continued learning
- Do in person trainings across the country as we launch new cities and help us transition to a more online based learning system.
- Build and implement leadership development programs that inspire and support the growth of managers and leaders at all levels
- Collaborate with Polis partners and managers/senior leaders design, pilot, and launch end-to-end targeted learning experiences that are scalable, drive business impact and are aligned to our strategy
- Develop relevant metrics to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services offered through L&D
- Provide expertise regarding tools, performance review systems and train-the-trainer programs, including insourcing vs.vendor decisions
Proven 2-5 years work experience in Learning & Development
- Portfolio of curriculum work
- Sales training background
- Up-to-date knowledge of LMS tools
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Experience working in a start-up or other fast-past work environment
What's in it for you…
- Generous equity offering
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- All of the Skittles you could possibly eat
- Learn new technologies
- Significantly impact the trajectory of an early-stage company