CloudHealth by VMWare is looking for a Sales Enablement / Training Coordinator that will be responsible for managing the delivery of programs and training for CloudHealth’s Revenue organization as a part of our growing Enablement team. The focus of this role is to deliver onboarding programs, training, and reinforcement to help our Revenue Team (Account Executives, SDRs, Sales Engineers, Customer Success) hit sales and retention goals.
- Delivery and continuous improvement on existing enablement programs, while delivering an engaging Sales and Customer Success onboarding experience for new team members to accelerate their path to productivity.
- Develop and maintain Sales and Account Management playbooks, one sheets and other job aides; continuously aligning to Revenue needs, tenure and productivity.
- Create and facilitate in-person, online and other creative formats for training (eLearning, webinar, blended formats, etc.).
- Partner with Sales Enablement colleagues to create and deliver scalable sales learning paths and certification programs
- Manage scheduling needs of the team and projects
- Drive consistency and efficiency of process and tools across teams.
- Collaborate and partner with revenue leaders, marketing, operations, etc. to ensure needs are addresses and that product and process changes are rolled out effectively.
- Experience in sales, sales enablement or product marketing at a software company.
- Ability to partner with leadership to conduct needs assessments and execute on programs to fill gaps is key.
- Stellar skills in presenting, facilitating and delivering both in-class and online training is a must
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Ability to communicate complicated information in a clear, concise and actionable manner.
- Define and track the right metrics for success, with the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com and sales tools and systems
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, creating learning paths and designing e-learning is a plus.