Sales Enablement Trainer
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is building a Sales Enablement team to continuously train and enable our sales organization on best practices. As a Regional Sales Trainer, you will manage the prioritization, design, development, and delivery of a creative and rigorous training and development program for current and new sales professionals within Mendix.
- Training new hires by preparing them to meet and exceed sales proficiency, sales productivity, and training requirements
- Leveraging multiple modalities to train/guide/coach sales representative new (Live Training, eLearning, Virtual Training, etc.)
- Developing and executing a common training language and methodology for the sales team that enables them to effectively communicate Mendixs value to enterprise customers and navigate complex client organizations
- Helping new reps effectively manage their pipeline through pipeline management coaching and account planning, if needed, deliver necessary ongoing training in these areas for existing reps
- Improving ramp time to productivity of new sales hires by providing the training and tools essential for success
- Monitoring progress of new hires, conduct testing, and assess performance of sales teams to demonstrate impact of participation in our programs and aid in prioritizing enablement strategies, training, and tactics
- Regularly observing sales teams to ascertain relevant training content for new hires and to ensure that what is trained to new hires aligns with current sales process and techniques.
- Developing and delivering content for ongoing training programs (i.e. Sales Execution Series, Product/Feature Launches, etc.)
- Collaborating with Sales and Enablement Leadership to determine key skills and gaps to focus on for each new hire as the transition out of onboarding.
- Building a "Mendix Sales University" and corresponding Certification program
- Experience as an individual contributor, manager, and trainer in B2B sales for disruptive technologies or new categories
- Knowledge of a variety of sales methodology concepts (including but not limited to Force Management)
- Have implemented new sales methodologies and identified the best practices of a high performing sales organization
- Have knowledge of software development or IT experience
- Set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Thrive in a high growth, startup environment
- Embrace efficiency, is innovative and has enthusiasm for learning
- Work in a global team environment and are open to change
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Have strong presentation skills in small and large groups
- Are goal orientated, and can perform a variety of complex tasks in a fast-moving environment, often with ambiguity and with peer buy-in required
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.