Sales Enablement Specialist
Toreinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. JoinFormlabsif you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs an experienced Sales Enablement Managerwho is passionate abouttechnology and helping sales teams be as productive andsuccessfulas possible.You willunderstand business-to-business (B2B) selling processes and how to bestenableand motivate direct and indirect sales teams with training and sales tools. Join us as ourSales Enablement Managerand help us grow.
This role is located in our headquarters in Somerville, MA.
- Develop the Sales Enablement function at Formlabs by partnering with our marketing and sales teams to assess needs of the sales team and develop resources
- Partner withour sales onboarding coordinator to create training materials for our sales team members
- Identify issues, needs and topics from the sales teamand partner withmarketing to create and provide content and resources to betterenablesales team members
- Partner withthe marketing team to ensure new messaging and materials areeffectivelycommunicated to and internalized by direct and indirect sales teams. Promote and demo Formlabs products to direct and channel sales teams.
- Experiencein product marketing or sales at a B2B hardware or software company
- Provensuccess working with sales and marketing teams to createeffectivevalue propositions and competitive differentiation
- Provenability to workwithmultidisciplinaryteams
- High level of initiativeandstrong business judgment
- Ability topresent new materials tovariousteams in an engaging way
- Excellent interpersonal skillsand ability to develop trusting relationships with diverse teams and geographies
- Hardware industry or startup experience
- Content writing experience
- Experiencein the 3D Printing space
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paidparental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We arean equal opportunity employer andvalue diversityatour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.