Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Toast Sales Team is growing quickly as we continue to add to our customer base of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. Our Sales Enablement Group is vital to that growth helping to instruct, guide and equip our sales force both inside and outside the company.
We'relooking for a Sales Enablement Associate/Project Coordinator to join our growing team and provide program support and administration for enablement efforts across the sales organization. This role is vital to the success of the team, overseeing logistics and operations for the many programs and events led by our Sales Enablement Team.
What you will do:
- On-boarding oversee scheduling, agenda coordination and execution of sales on-boarding programs
- Certification assist in program execution across the organization with regular communication and reporting
- Event Coordination assist in coordination of events, including scheduling, vendor management and logistical coordination
- Content Development create and manage sales assessments, including scoring/grading and reporting; Assist in sales kit preparation.
- Content Management update and maintain sales enablement resource pages and portals, recommend new systems/approaches to improve adoption of training materials
- Sales Asset Creation assist in production, development and delivery process of associated sales assets and training materials
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must, as youll be regularly engaging with new sales team members, working with internal customers and team members cross-departmentally
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- An innate ability to multitask and effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A natural ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customer constituencies
- A proactive spirit and the confidence to tackle new projects independently
- Great problem-solving, sound judgement and keen decision-making skills
- The ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of learning management systems, content management systems and sales productivity tools is a plus
- BA/BS required
- 2+ years work experience in sales, product marketing or enablement
More Jobs From