Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Marketing team at Upserve sits at the intersection of product, sales and marketing and is responsible for our product positioning and segmentation, competitive analysis and our Go-To-Market execution. This highly visible role reports into our Senior Director, Communications and will play a critical role in ensuring our customer facing teams' are aligned in their product messaging, assisting sales and product in the creation of content and collateral, and will work cross-functionally with leadership from product management and sales to launch our new products and features.
- Create content and collateral that assists the sales teams, grows leads and engages customers and prospects.
- Work seamlessly across teams and stakeholders while maintaining deadlines and priorities.
- Translate product knowledge and information efficiently and clearly whether speaking to sales, customer groups, prospects, or team members.
- Craft clear communication (emails, web copy, one-sheeters and engagement tools) on any product or update that aligns with key messaging and value prop.
- Translate technical concepts to our customer base - we are B2B but with a customer base that behaves much more like a B2C buyer.
- Conduct analysis on current deal processes and cycles to find improvements.
We are looking for a born communicator and engager who can wrap their head around a product and then clearly communicate its value to customers and audiences. You are someone who is resourceful; with the ability to execute quickly and successfully, often presenting solutions to needs before they are identified. You are passionate about developing data-driven marketing strategies and see the value of collaborating across teams to manage their execution. Using data, humor, entertainment, or direct value, you can identify and create the right content or collateral to build relationships with customers while building bridges for the sales organization.
- Bachelors Degree in related field such as Journalism, Communications, Creative Writing, or Marketing.
- At least 2 years of product marketing experience for SaaS products in the SMB vertical. Ability to understand and translate technical terms and processes for internal and external audiences.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your communication approach to your audience.
- Experience with tools like Excel, Salesforce, Teamwork and others to slice and dice data to inform strategic decisions.
- Demonstrated customer obsession and a passion for translating product features into value propositions.
- Ability to manage projects from ideation to execution with a "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Previous restaurant experience in any capacity.
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We pay offer a very robust medical and dental insurance coverage plan, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From