Sales Director Pharma/CRO
TriNetX is a Global Health Research Network for Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), BioPharma & CROs, located in the Greater Boston area. We enable healthcare organizations, biopharma, and contract research organizations to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster by way of analyzing and interpreting electronic health data.
As we continue to grow, TriNetX islooking for aSales Professional with extensive pharma/CRO experience. TheDirector of Pharma/CRO Saleswill focus onhunting for new business, calling intolarge and medium-sized life science companies.This role reports into the Vice President of Pharm/CRO Sales and will also work to help develop/define the companys growth strategy as TriNetX continues its rapid expansion.
- Significant focus onhunting andoutbound activity, including selling directly to C-suite prospects
- Developing a solid understanding of our platform and how best to support current and future clients
- Industry networking and maintenance of strategic relationships
- Domain Experience: Proven ability to sell research,database servicesand related products to various teams in life science companies
- In depth knowledge of the Clinical Trial Process from Development through Site and Patient ID
- Track Record of Success: Consistently achieved or exceeded established quota
- Relationship Development: Enterprise-level experience in selling and upselling to Fortune 500 companies inthelife sciencesector
- Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills, with internal teams, prospects, and partners.
- Strategic: Able to contribute to strategic plans, negotiate contracts, develop new strategic partnerships and work to strengthen relationships with existing customers.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in business, technology, or related fields
- 4-7+ years of business development experience in the life sciences industry focusing on data analytics
- Willingness to travel
No external recruiters or agencies please.