Office Tour Photos
EF Explore America
Cambridge, MA with permanent relocation to Austin, TX, in fall of 2020
As an EF Explore America Sales Director, you are responsible for leading a sales team to success in continued growth within your region. You will oversee and manage the hiring, on-boarding, sales strategy, motivation, and development of your team.
Whats more, you will be a pioneer and embody the epitome of entrepreneurial spirit you will help with the exciting expansion of the EF and Explore America brands to our new office in Austin, TX! Together with the Director of Team Texas, you will work from the Cambridge, MA, office to facilitate the smooth transition of the sales team from Cambridge to Austin through the Fall of 2020. After the team has been successfully transitioned, you will join the team in Austin where you will lead and manage a regional team of sales staff. This is a unique opportunity to continue EF Explore Americas success in Texas while creating the culture of EFs newest U.S. office!
Your staff are responsible for creating longstanding travel programs within their territories through strategic prospecting and building quality relationships with customers. As a Sales Director, you are responsible for the growth strategy and execution of your plan to grow your market. You are dedicated to the individualized development of your staff inspiring and motivating them toward reaching their sales goals, maintaining strong relationships with their customers, and setting them up for long-term success. You are driven, competitive, strategic and determined to succeed.
You are an entrepreneur at your core with a natural grit and positive spirit. You are dedicated to the customer experience and passionately believe in the importance of experiential learning through travel.
- Manage and motivate your sales team of varying experience levels with an individualized approach
- Analyze market data and trends to identify strategic areas of opportunity
- Organize and run team meetings to provide team-wide updates on progress towards goals and areas of focus for the week
- Provide ongoing training to support the successful on-boarding of new staff and continued training of more seasoned staff
- Occasionally be on-call to help respond to operational and emergency situations
- Work cross-functionally with our Travel, Customer Service, Product, and Operations teams
- Identify and hire top talent
- Participate in customer events at various points throughout the year
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Strong grasp of key sales and revenue drivers
- The ability to simplify and teach complex sales strategies and tactics
- The ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Ability to work some weekends
- Ability to travel
Highlight of Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Relocation package
- The opportunity to experience the product and get to know your customers on company-paid tours in North America and abroad see the world while you develop your career!
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks in year two)
- Market-leading healthcare options and 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Up to $1,500 yearly stipend for continued education
- Charitable matching
- Innovative and collaborative work environment (no cubicles or private offices in sight)!
- Comprehensive professional development and social events including annual company meetings and off-sites to learn, grow, and celebrate
EF Explore America is one of the largest providers of teacher-led student tours in North America. Students and teachers from across the U.S. travel with us on tours throughout North America to places like Washington, DC, New York City, Boston, Puerto Rico or Montreal. Find out more here: https://www.efexploreamerica.com/
EF Explore America is part of EF Education First, the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
EF Explore America is an Equal Opportunity employer.
More Jobs From