Office Tour Photos
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Sales Director to join our Account Management Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As our new Sales Director, you will lead a team of Key and Major Account Executives, responsible for managing, renewing, and growing our small to mid-tier clients. Individual Account Executives focus on engaging the right contacts at our accounts in order to identify and close sales growth opportunities. They are also responsible for renewing contracts with our existing client base. You will coach, mentor, and motivate your team to help them generate new revenue opportunities. This position reports to our Vice President of Sales, Account Management, and has been newly created due to exciting company growth over the past year.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Deliver exceptional team results according to defined monthly, quarterly, and annual productivity measures; such as renewal rates, and upsell quotas
- Inspire and lead your team to success, through regular feedback and training
- Coach team members, and serve as an escalation point on challenging client interventions around contracts, price increases, service issues, etc.
- Collect, analyze, and report data around team, individual, and operational performance
- Assist in the hiring, on-boarding, and development of new Key Account Executives
- Generate new ideas and continuously improve upon processes and initiatives
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS from a 4 year university
- 3-5 years of related sales and account management experience
- 2 or more years of experience in a leadership or management role
- Ability to coach and manage a team of account managers responsible for renewing and upselling an existing client base
- History of self-motivation and exceptional drive
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple processes with minimal supervision
- A positive attitude, with tons of energy, enthusiasm, humor, and compassion
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
More Jobs From